Stainless steel antenna wire on request.
The total width of antenna is 30 meters. The antennas low VSWR ratio means it can be used for civilian, military or
commercionaly available transmitters for all type of radiocommunication,
including so called "frequency-jumps" operation.
The solid weather-proof construction and design makes it able to meet strict
- The antenna is easy to assemble and can be done by one person.
- Balun transformer is fitted into bottom of central rod in order to
completely SO239 connector.
- The end connection bars are fitted with hooks which can be used as a reel
for the antenna wire under transportation.
- The antenna take little place under transportation.
- Small transport size.
- Easy to handle, which allows for install of antenna to be quickly ready
The antenna`s keys performance and other parameters show that each antenna
is more or less dependent on the natural earth resistance at every new point
of installation including electrical and geodetic physical characters.
The antenna gives also the advantage of EMI rejecton greater than
conventional dipole and other antennas on different frequencies.
The antenna-system`s parameters means that VSWR and efficiency remain within
No antenna tuner required.
The SWR measurement may in reality vary in according to natural resistance,
the installation or set-up of the antenna and geodetic position.